To apply for a bursary through Arete Residential Fund you need to meet the following criteria:
- Under the age of 18 years old
- To be used towards an outdoor education residential course you wish to attend in England or Wales. This needs to include adventure activities that are in wild areas and specific learning points.
- The course dates need to be in the first half of the academic year between September to March.
- Meet the government specification and be able to receive ‘free school meals’ for years 3 and above.
- Fill out an application form.
The Bursary would be paid direct to the chosen provider, with the equivalent amount deducted from the course total.
Applications need to be received by 31st May for courses taken place in the upcoming academic year between the months of September to March. A decision will be made by the 15th June as to who will be awarded the bursaries.
For an application form please request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org