To apply for a bursary through Arete Residential Fund the pupil in question needs to meet the following criteria:
- Be under the age of 18 years old
- The bursary will be used towards an outdoor education residential course they wish to attend in England or Wales. This needs to include adventure activities that are in wild areas and with specific learning points.
- The dates of the course need to be in the first half of the academic year between September to March.
- They meet the government specification and be able to receive ‘free school meals’ for years 3 and above.
- The application form has been filled out on their behalf, please click here.
The Bursary would be paid direct to the chosen provider, with the equivalent amount deducted from the course total.
Applications need to be received by 30th June for courses taken place in the upcoming academic year between the months of September to March. A decision will be made by the 15th July as to who will be awarded the bursaries.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org